|DVD Echo has been
discontinued and is no longer available for sale.
Please allow us to recommend the
DVD X Copy Combo as an excellent alternative!
Echo is designed to backup your DVDs (PAL & NTSC) on any blank
DVD media (DVD±R/RW) as an exact copy using your DVD burner.
If you have a CD burner you still can do the backup on
regular CDs. You can also transfer your VHS tapes and movies
that you downloaded from the Internet to DVDs to create slide
shows, presentations and copy them to DVDs. Backup your
PlayStation games 1 & 2.
DVD Echo includes more than 200 screenshots and
step-by-step instructions that make it easy to follow along.
New for DVD Echo v2.7:
- Improved support for DVD±RW/±R drives.
- You will get another burning tool that can burn the
“VIDEO_TS” folder without creating an image file.
- Added the ability to add subtitles to your dual layer
DVD on one single layer disk.
- Added the ability to calculate the exact bit rate/scale
factor for the compressing method without losing quality.
- Improved the User’s Guide and changed the format to
Acrobat PDF, making it printer friendly.
- Added the ability to add music to your
presentation/slide show before converting to DVD.
- Added more codec’s and plug-ins to support the play back
- Added the ability to merge two small DVDs to fit on
- Improved support for downloaded movies/video clips to be
transferred to DVD’s.
- Added the ability to convert from PAL to NTSC and vice
Using DVD Echo with your DVD Burner:
With DVD Echo, backup your DVDs onto blank DVD using your
DVD±R/RW burner as an exact copy. You will enjoy an exact DVD
quality backup and it will be on only one DVD disk not
multiples like the VCD/SVCD copy and playable on any computer
or standalone DVD player.
There are 3 options, if you have:
- An original DVD-5 that is single layer “size of the DVD is
less than 4.5GB”.
- An original DVD-9 that is dual layer but the actual movie
is small enough to fit directly into a 4.5GB DVD±R/RW. (You
will just get the main movie).
- An original DVD that is dual layer and the actual movie
is NOT small enough to fit directly onto 4.5GB. (split the
DVD to 2 DVDs/Compress it to fit on one disk).
Using DVD Echo with your DVD-ROM and CD Burner:
You can backup your DVDs on regular CDs in VCD/SVCD format
which is playable on any computer or standalone DVD player.
You will need a DVD-ROM to read the original DVD movie and a
CD burner to burn your copy on regular CDR media (2 CDs).
It's very simple following the detailed steps:
- Copy your DVD movie to your hard drive which you can play the video files using any media player software.
- Convert your DVD video files to another video format (AVI, MPEG1/2) to enhance the quality.
- Encoding will make the MPEG file that is required to burn the movie on a CD.
- Chapters and Authoring will divide the DVD copy into chapters
same as the DVD so you can use the remote control to navigate between the chapters.
- Burn your MPEG video files to a CD-R that you can play on any DVD player.
Using DVD Echo and a video capture card, convert VHS to CD
Backup your VHS tapes and keep them forever on DVD.
DVD Echo is an economical DVD ripper and DVD burner
solution loaded with so many features:
- Backup your DVD movies (exact copy) using your DVD
- Backup your DVD movies (VCD/SVCD) using your CD burner.
- Backup your VHS tapes and preserve your videos on DVD.
- Create your presentations and watch them on DVD.
- Back up your PlayStation 1 & 2 games (mod chip
- Download movies and copy them to a DVD.
- Create photo albums and copy them to DVD.
- Convenient step-by-step instructions and software.
- Copy any DVD movie to 74/80 min CD using your CD burner
and a DVD-ROM.
- Copy a dual layer DVD-9 on one DVD disk instead of
splitting the original DVD to two DVD's
- Copy any DVD movie to DVD±R and DVD±RW Media using your
Bonus: Included with every
purchase of DVD Echo, a copy of PhotoEcho:
- Make a slide show of your pictures and play it on any
- View your power point presentations on any DVD player.
- Transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD format.
- Convert all your downloaded movies to DVD.
"This product is wonderful if i didn't
order it I'd still be fighting with other products that don't
work. I suggest everyone to use DVDEcho if they want a great
product that is easy to use and works great. Plus you get
PhotoEcho too which is very awesome and a great product too so
for this low price of $49.95 you can't go wrong" - Carla